Wandering London
 |
| Tube ride home after a few beers in South London |
 |
Syn in the Tube
|
 |
Camden Lock Market
|
This is the street Syn and I live on
Lucky13
So they say there are pubs on every corner. They might be right. The green awning with the 13 on it is the enterence to our flat. If you look down to the far right you will see the East Hill Free House, or pub. Closer than I would have ever thought I would live to a pub.
Rail
Empty train station close by
Thames
We are also about a 5 block walk to the Thames river.
Weymouth
Syn and I went down to a summer beach tourist town called Weymouth on sat. She and her friend Rachel where doing a 1 mile swim in the ocean to raise money for the British Heart Foundation. The town was a really cool setting for summer events
Syn and Rachel
Syn and Rachel before they went for a swim in the cold ocean!
Water
The start of the swim. 500 people rushing into cold ocean water! I went and had a coffee and breakfast
Kites
Later that afternoon we went back to Dorset {In the country} and found this spot high up in the hills and tried to fly a kite. Thanks to the help of another man who clearly knew how to fly a kite we where able to get the silly thing up in the air. Turned out to be quite a bit fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment